The machine data acquisition (MDA) serves for a connection between plants of assemblies respectively production and information processing.
Essential machine data, which you can receive by an MDA-system:
- Plant condition (operating time, disturbances, service, maintenance)
- Capacity utilization of a plant, production output, data of the quality control, and number of products complying with the standard, waste (in case measuring instrumentation is available)
- Availability/ reliability
- Energy consumption
- Productions-/ process analysis assemblies
- Optimizing of the plant uptime
- Analysis from plant down time
- Report of plant disturbance
- Data history for the CIP (Continuous Improvement Process)
By this means: transparent information is an important factor, which can reduce e.g. your set-up times and running times. The transparency of your machine data can help you to raise the output and the quality control and so to affect a positive ability to compete for your company. As code number applies, in this connection, under other the effectively of the entire complex (Overall Equipment Effectiveness, OEE).
Would you like to have more information?
Please contact us!
Your direct contact person::
Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Lühn
Fon +49(0)5451 5445-201