In order to ensure the long-term availability of your machinery or to expand them with respect to technical or safety-relevant functions, you should contemplate migration.
Your economical benefits at a glance:
• Enhancement of the production capacity
• Modernisation and expansion of the machine functions and features
• Deterministic real-time functions
• Improvement in the product quality
• Integration in MES/ ERP systems possible
• Direct integration of visualisation systems
• Fail-safe feature
• Reduction in production and maintenance costs
• Integration in comprehensive diagnostic functions
• Shorter delivery lead times for spare parts
Your technical benefits at a glance:
• Compliance with new manufacturing standards
• Access to a wide range of integrated automation functions
• Integration of other functions such as visualisation, technology and data archiving
• Flexible expansion with plug-in peripheral modules, function blocks and communication modules
Step-by-step migration (Retrofit)
Depending on the requirements of your plant with respect to the complexity of the controller, the acceptable machinery down times and flexibility of the production, you can undertake system expansion or migration step by step.
|The following systems, among others, are used:
|Migration for example form:||to:|
• Siemens S5
• Siemens S7
Would you like to have more information on the subject of migration?
Please contact us!
Your direct contact person:
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Haacks
Fon +49(0)5451 5445-200